27.9.10

My first post!!!

My first post!!!: "
Hiya everyone-

This is my first of what will soon be a daily journal of my life and all that entails. I am starting to really find myself now. I am now set to embark on a journey into the depths of what dreams may come! I look forward to becoming the cock craving tranny slut I've always known myself to be. It feels nice to finally embrace the gurl who, for my entire life, has silently lurked just beneath the surface of my masculine facade!

I am excited to share this journey with the world. I am finally liberated and free to be what I've always known myself to be! Weow, I feel better already! :)

p.s. I would also like to thank slut rita, admin for the yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/underfeminization/

currently, she has a poll open in her group where you can vote on my new gurl name. Please check it out and vote. Be sure to also check out Rita's vids and photos...she is an absolute gorgeous slut in the making!

xoxo
mizzoutv
"

No hay comentarios.: